POSITION: Account Executive
REPORTS TO: Client Service Manager
DEPARTMENT: Service and Delivery
CU*NorthWest is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our company. These team members provide high-level customer assistance with a focus on expanding client knowledge and software utilization, training and education, product configuration, and software support including problem resolution. We are looking for energetic individuals to join our team. Knowledge or experience with credit unions, banks, accounting, or lending is a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform training and education tasks including being able to explain the use of the software.
- Actively soft-sell products and services in order to increase a credit union’s utilization of the software features.
- Configure new products and features.
- Recommend software enhancements based on client requests or user experience.
- Research and document software issues.
- Be able to lead classroom training sessions, conversion support, CU*NorthWest University classes, special client requests and department classes.
- Participate in sales demonstrations.
- Take responsibility for increasing your job knowledge, familiarity with credit union operations, as well as training and problem-solving skills. CUNW offers a vast array of online training tools.
- Be a positive contributor to, and a valued member of the Service and Delivery team.
- High School graduate or equivalent is required.
- Two-year degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Knowledge of credit union or bank operations, regulations, accounting and lending.
- Excellent verbal communication and telephone skills.
- Available for occasional off-hours work as defined.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data
CU*NorthWest is a cooperative Credit Union Service Organization, a community of 40+ credit unions dedicated to building services for credit unions since 2005. Our role at CUNW is to empower every credit union to achieve more by collaborating in creating, producing, distributing, and utilizing our services. When our members choose to partner with us, they are not purchasing a product, rather becoming an owner of a credit union automation firm with the opportunity to influence the direction of
the service portfolio.
Submit Your Resume
To submit your cover letter and resume, please