Disaster Recovery and Audits
HA Disaster Recovery Roll-Over Tests
Site-Four is a CUSO located in Yankton, SD. Site-Four provides production processing, real time data replication (HA) and redundant communications to third party networks for the CU*NorthWest, CU*South and the Services Center FCU CUSOs.
The production server for the three CUSOs is located at Site-Four in Yankton, SD. The disaster recovery server for these CUSOs is located in Liberty Lake, WA. As the provider of HA services for these CUSOs, Site-Four performs periodic disaster recovery HA roll-over tests. These tests involve reversing the roles of the production and disaster recovery servers. Thus, when a roll-over is done, the production server in Yankton, SD becomes the disaster recovery server and the disaster recovery server in Liberty Lake, WA becomes the production server. During disaster recovery tests, redundant communication switches are also either rolled from Site-Four to the server in WA or they are backhauled to the server in WA.
Site-Four conducts HA roll-over disaster recovery tests on a quarterly basis. These tests involve credit union participation in the testing process. All three data processors located at Site-Four solicit credit unions to participate in these tests. Any issues encountered during a roll-over test are thoroughly documented and resolved prior to the next scheduled test.
- HA DR Test Glossary of Terms
- HA DR BC What Does It All Mean (video)
- Site-Four Rollover Event Summary 20170510 (FINAL)
- Site-Four 2017 CU_BASE Hosting SOC 1 Report Final
- Site-Four Rollover Event Summary
- Gap Analysis_Roll2_20140907
- Gap Analysis_Roll1_20140223
- Gap Analysis_Roll4_20131110
- Gap Analysis_Roll3_20130714
- Gap Analysis_Roll2_20130421
- Gap Analysis_Roll1_20130317_