ATTENTION ONLINE AND SELF-PROCESSING CREDIT UNIONS
Xtend is working hard behind the scenes to deliver an enhanced member
communication platform that offers more efficient solutions with additional
delivery options and advanced reporting.
As we migrate to our new platform, downtime is expected and training will be required to accessing
our new platform.
- Any marketing programs that you are running with Xtend (Member Reach, HTML eStatement
Notifications, RevGen, etc.) will not experience service interruptions.
- Portal access for credit union staff on our current platform (verticalresponse.com) will be
disabled by 5:00 PM ET on 5/31/18, and will remain disabled throughout the month of June.
- Training opportunities will be scheduled as needed, and access will be granted once training is
- No email templates, member lists, or reports will be transferred to the new platform.
- Should you need a communication sent out in June, Xtend will be able to process these for you.
- Fill out our form (https://www.xtendcu.com/solutions/member-marketing/custom-messages/)
and we’ll verify any pricing and email proofs as needed.
This is the Xtend Network Effect working for you; because of you and your partnership,
we can lift all ships and enhance your Member Reach offering for the future.
Xtend appreciates your patience as we make these changes for you and your members. Thank you again
for your partnership – there is much more to come!
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text us at 866-981-4983.