The Web Application Developer is responsible for writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using development best practices for both client-side and server-side programming. The Web Application Developer will create layouts/user interfaces, and utilize practices including robust testing (security, performance, load, stress, accessibility, usability, and QA), and data integration from various back-end services and datastores. This position reports directly to the EVP of Technology.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Write well designed, idiomatic and efficient code.
- Provide functional unit and end-to-end testing for team contributions.
- Actively and constructively participate in regular code review.
- Adhere and materially contribute to organizational standards and development environments.
- Ensure attention and availability for on-call rotation as a support developer.
- Track and retain metrics used to augment product, improve process and aid in decision making
- Actively collaborate with industry partners, vendors, operational teams, client owners, and other stakeholders to establish clear business need and incident understanding.
- Translate technical subject matter for client-owners and leadership faithfully conveying risks and advantages.
- Take responsibility for increasing job knowledge, training & problem-solving skills.
- Help with the research and development of new software
- Report on the successes and areas of improvement of the Programming/Development team
- Maintain a positive attitude as contributing member of the programming team and complete all tasks assigned by management to meet team objectives.
- High School graduate or equivalent is required.
- Four-year degree in business-related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- PHP. Laravel, WordPress
- Docker, MysQL, PostgSQL, Docker, Nginx, Amazon Web Services, GO, Python, Cryptography, Distributed Systems, Web Assembly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be available during off-hours to assist with any problems encountered by Programming Team.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work remotely.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.