ATTENTION ONLINE CREDIT UNIONS
The Mobile 4.0 Mid-Year update is now live for credit unions using the CU*Answers Mobile App. The Mobile 4.0 Mid-Year Update contains the following:
- RDC Deposits to Loan Accounts: You are now able to flag loan accounts to deposit RDC to directly, these are configured via the loan category in Tool #458, selecting the category and Audio/PC Banking, where the last option listed is allow payments via RDC.
- There was a CU*Answers flood to flag all credit union share/share draft accounts, you can review this within Tool #777 in the savings/checking products configuration, selecting the DIVAPL, and under ARU/Online Banking will be the last option listed to allow deposits via RDC.
- Sub Accounts Automatically Updated: Also within RDC, you should now see sub accounts automatically being added/updated within RDC. You will no longer need to manually add a sub account if a member opens a new sub account – this will automatically appear within the RDC area of the mobile app.
- eDOC Signature Modal: There is a new eDOC Signature Modal that will appear for any member that has a new eDOC Signature message within their message center. This will bring the member to the message center for the new eDOC signature experience.
- Pay Anyone Updates: Finally, for credit unions using Pay Anyone 1.0 micro-app – you can now establish app linking within your flagship mobile app over to your credit union Pay Anyone micro-app.
How do I know if my member is on the mid-year update? Versions of the mobile app can be found by clicking on the ‘More’ menu in the bottom right hand corner, then selecting ‘Settings’. The version should state 4.1 at the top of the screen, beneath your credit union name (or 3.1 for those credit unions not on mobile app 4.0).
Please feel free to reach out to the MTG/IRSC Professional Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.