ATTENTION ONLINE CREDIT UNIONS
Tax Form Handling Instructions Due November 14th
Please be aware that the IRS has published the IRA contribution limits for 2023, which will be $6,500 (or $7,500 for those over the age of 50).
Note that after the deadline, the instruction screen will lock and you will need to contact the Client Services team for assistance. As a reminder, failure to complete year-end processing tasks prior to the assigned deadline may cause your credit union to incur a fee. You may be contacted by a member of our teams to ensure that you will not have trouble meeting the deadline.
Our Advice for a Smooth Year-End
- Select a coordinator to assign tasks and ensure they are complete.
- Review the guide carefully, including any post-publication updates.
- Review deadlines in advance to avoid missing a task and incurring a fee.
- Have all year-end staff attend year-end training.
- Pay special attention to year-end emails as requirements may change.
- Ask questions! Our teams are here and ready to assist.
We look forward to making year-end 2022 another successful team effort!