|Client Services Representative I
|Client Services Manager
The Client Services Representative I is responsible for answering incoming calls and triaging the clients need for appropriate resolution and/or escalation. This is a client facing support role and supports credit unions as it relates to software inquiries.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide day-to-day software support to customers via the telephone, AnswerBook and Zoom. Research problems using all tools as necessary and provide resolutions to customers.
- After exhausting all research tools available, escalate calls according to department processes to CSR Level 2/ Account Executive for assistance.
- Take responsibility for increasing job knowledge, learning about credit union operations, and participating in internal and external training classes.
- Maintain a positive contribution as a member of the Client Services team and complete all tasks assigned to meet team objectives.
- Perform monthly statement verifications.
- High School graduate or equivalent is required.
- Experience and skill using CU*NorthWest software to handle day-to-day credit union operations preferred.
- Familiarity with credit union operations is preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication and telephone skills.
- Must be available as assigned during off-hours to assist with any problems encountered by clients.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.