ATTENTION ONLINE CREDIT UNIONS
Welcome back to Xpress Teller 101! Xpress Teller is a new, separate teller processing platform to CU*BASE, designed to streamline and simplify the teller experience. Xpress Teller will be available in the CU*BASE 21.05 release.
Our teams are excited to help you launch Xpress Teller, are eager to see the tool in action across credit union workstations, and are ready to help you learn more about it – but that doesn’t mean we are leaving Standard Teller in the dust! Here are some questions to think about when making your Xpress Teller and Standard Teller plans:
Xpress Teller and Standard Teller FAQ
- Is Standard teller being replaced with Xpress Teller?
- What features does Xpress Teller have that Standard Teller does not have? What are the key benefits for moving to Xpress Teller?
- Can a workstation be set up to use both Xpress Teller and Standard Teller?
- Can a teller work on different workstations and sometimes use Xpress Teller and other times Standard Teller?
- Can some of my tellers use Xpress Teller and some use Standard Teller?
- What controls do I have with Xpress Teller that I do not have with Standard Teller?
Did you know you can find these answers and MUCH more about Xpress Teller in the Knowledge Base?
Read more about Xpress Teller in the Kitchen: